- The free-spirited style of the Old Gringo® Choctaw boot offers up a beautiful Western fashion that will last a lifetime.
- Genuine cowhide leather upper with a beautifully embroidered feathers complimented with side fringe detail.
- Features gorgeous leather tassels on sides.
- Leather lining for a more comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed provides added comfort.
- Scouring on heel and outdoor for a vintage, broken-in look.
- Snip toe.
- Scoured cowboy heel.
- Leather sole with a rubber heel cap
- Every Old Gringo boot is the culmination of an over 250-step production process performed by their skilled craftsmen. This affords their boots the time to cure in a climate control that ensures a consistency of fit and comfort of wear expected from Old Gringo collectors.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Offer Old Gringo Choctaw Chocolate BOTH Ways women shoes YERPDN0GJ